Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Drunk Driving Poster


1/31/12
Research some facts on drunk driving to put on the poster.  I changed the layout of the Drunk Driving Poster (with the caution tape) to a horizontal layout with the tape going across the bottom.  I found an image that I had of a crowd looking at lights and thought it looked like an accident scene (which is what I wanted) and edited it in Photoshop.  Then I put the tape on opacity so it was not the main focus of the poster.  When adding the text I found it hard to choose which font to use and did many verses of the poster.  One poster idea just had the words Think When Driving and the other a fact on drunk driving.  For my second drunk driving poster I had a different concept.  The concept was to show a blurred image against a in-focus image of the same thing meaning that if both are blurred you should not drive. I might can the wording to reflect the poster’s concept more.  Continued to collect (26) leads from Salem, MA for On Point Media.  Then I worked on media list with collecting 41 emails and contact pages for Magazine, Newspaper, TV, and Radio in Maine.
-Renee Breau
Graphic Designer
reneebreau.com









No comments:

Post a Comment