Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2/6/2013


2/5/2013- I started with a new city and list of leads for On Point.  Boston, the city, and I collected 24 leads in 2 hours which shows improvement in my numbers collected from the first day.   I worked on researching more Magazine Companies in Maine for 30 minutes, collecting 4 new magazines with 7 emails and contact pages.  For the rest of the day the interns where divided into groups to find how to get Becca Levy to sing the National Anthem at events such as football games, baseball games and more events.  We had to figure out as a group who got which category to search for teams, I took High School Events.  From there I had to figure out where to start from the list of states he gave us, what teams where the best and attracted the biggest crowds. The states he wants her to perform at are DC, VA, DE, NY, NJ, Baltimore, and New England.  Then find how to contact the team or school to have her come to one of the championship game.  I decide to go with Washington DC and Virginia because I thought it would have fewer teams then the bigger states and cities.  In the end I gathered 10 schools with 23 contacts. 
-Renee Breau
Graphic Design
Reneebreau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment