Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2/7/2013

2/7/13 – Today, I collected 21 companies in the Invest Finance Category for Boston, MA.  For the media list I gathered 7 newspaper and 10 Radio companies with 20 emails.  Then I worked on fixing my anti-bullying poster with corrections from the group, by changing the quote to a 1 and 5 fact.  This is because my fact I had did not communicate the idea of the poster and by changing the fact the poster will be better.   Continue on the National Anthem project with researching more high schools in MA that Becca Levy could sing at.  I am trying to get either the athletics director or events coordinator (and if they do not have any I do not add them to my list).  I am starting to gather more than the previous days because I am not researching where the National Anthem is sung at high school events.    
- Renee Breau
reneebreau.com




No comments:

Post a Comment